I was once again struck with the sudden urge to bake something so I thought, “Hey, why not?”
So I decided to use up the rest of the Hershey’s Kisses that I had to make different cookies out of them!
They worked out pretty well!
So here is the recipe:
At least 48 Hershey’s Kisses (You can use whatever flavor that you prefer)
1 cup (2 sticks) of butter, softened
1/3 cup white sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup Chocolate Chips (Again, you can use White or Dark chocolate chips, or whatever else you prefer)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Beat the butter, both sugars and the vanilla in a large bowl until thoroughly blended.
3. Slowly add the flour to the wet mixture and mix until smooth.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Unwrap however many Hershey’s Kisses you will use immediately.
I baked the cookies 1 cookie sheet at a time so I unwrapped 12 Hershey’s Kisses for the first batch.
6. Get some dough and start to mold it around the Hershey’s Kiss, making sure to cover it completely. Shape them into balls and place them on the ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until set.
8. When you remove them, cool them slightly and then remove the cookies from the cookie sheet to either a wire rack or some newspaper.
And voilà! You have yourself some delicious cookies to eat and share!