PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS
Baked some cookies tonight so I thought I would share the recipe!
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons water
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl mix the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth.
3. Beat in eggs one at a time.
4. Next stir in the honey, water and the vanilla extract.
5. Combine the flour, baking soda and the salt in a separate bowl.
6. Slowly stir in the flour mixture into the peanut butter mixture. It is easier if you do a little bit of flour at a time in order to incorporate it better into the wet mixture.
7. Stir in white chocolate chips.
8. Drop spoonfuls (or small ice cream scoops) onto an ungreased baking sheet.
9. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until the edges are golden. This recipe makes about 2 dozen cookies.
10. After you pull the baking sheet out of the oven allow the cookies to cool for 1 minute on the sheet before removing to wire racks to cool. You can also use newspapers but because I don’t have either, I put them on paper towels and they seem to cool just fine.