Made a half-batch of cookies so I thought I’d share the recipe with you!
They were SO delicious!
I think Mark ate most of the batter before I could get it on the pan into the oven. But…in his defense, it was some of the best tasting cookie batter I’ve ever had.
So here is what you need:
– 1 cup + 2 tablespoons flour
-1/2 cup butter
-1 large egg
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/2 teaspoon baking soda
-6 tablespoons of firmly packed brown sugar
-6 tablespoons sugar
-1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
-3/4 cup white chocolate chips
-3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
-3 tablespoons cocoa powder
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cream together the butter and the sugars. You can take the butter and open the sides and microwave it for about 13-15 seconds so that it becomes soft. Make sure to watch it so it doesn’t melt and make a mess.
3. Add the vanilla and the egg and continue mixing. Mix well.
4. Add the flour, salt and baking powder into the same bowl. Usually you would do this separately but since it is a half batch recipe it is easier to mix it all together without having to do it in parts. Mix well until everything is consistent.
5. Add in the cocoa powder and mix it in.
6. Fold in the chocolate chips.
7. On a ungreased cookie sheet, drop round spoonfuls of the dough. I usually use an ice cream scoop and it works out pretty well.
8. Bake for about 8-10 minutes. They should still be soft so when you take them out of the oven let them cool on the cookie sheet for a few minutes before you transfer them onto wire racks or newspaper.
9. Enjoy and share!